Monday, June 24, 2013

Handed in on time!

So there it is – the completed manuscript for my first book, The Cheese And I. It's coming out in September and I'm so excited to see the finished product. 







I have to confess that I was a little disappointed that the whole book condensed into such a small file size that it would have fitted three times (with room to spare) onto a floppy disk. All those words!

Anyway, now that’s in the trusty hands of the good people at Michael O'Mara books, I’ve begun touring France and checking out some of my favourite cheese producers. The reception can get a little sketchy in the mountains so apologies if I go off radar a bit. I’ll do my best to keep you posted on what I’m up to. I've got my camera with me and will be snapping away, so watch this space for more pictures and cheesy titbits.

1 comment:

  1. So so pleased for you... just met a Kiwi who's also cheese crazy & passed on your details!

    Can't wait to see the book - I hope you'll let me review it, interview you and promote it on our site... meantime have a great time touring & taking wonderful photos...

    From all at The Good Life France - the website for Francophiles everywhere...

    ReplyDelete